By month Edit
February events Edit
- February 27 – National Express Group changes the name of its bus and train companies, one, Travel West Midlands, Travel Coventry, Travel Dundee, Travel Surrey and Travel London to National Express East Anglia, National Express West Midlands, National Express Coventry, National Express Dundee, National Express Surrey and National Express London as part of a company-wide rebranding exercise.
March events Edit
April events Edit
July events Edit
- 20 July Major bus changes in Birmingham and the Black Country. Summer timetables are introduced, Major bus changes in Coventry. Summer timetables are introduced
- 27 July Major bus changes in Birmingham and the Black Country. Summer timetables are introduced, Major bus changes in Coventry. Summer timetables are introduced
September events Edit
- 1 September Major bus changes in Birmingham and the Black Country. Summer timetables are cancelled, Major bus changes in Coventry. Summer timetables are cancelled
October events Edit
November events Edit
December events Edit
By season Edit
Spring events Edit
- Wrexham & Shropshire to begin to run passenger services between London, the West Midlands, Shropshire and east Wales, serving one of the only counties in England without a long-distance rail service.
- LNER-design Peppercorn Class A1 60163 Tornado completed, the first main line steam locomotive built in Britain since 1960.
Summer events Edit
Unknown date eventsEdit
- ↑ 'one' Railway to vanish as National Express begins major rebranding exercise Page 9. Railway Herald (2007-11-17). Retrieved on 2007-11-17.
- ↑ Clinnick, Richard (March 12-25 2008). "NX ditches 'one' brand with East Anglian overhaul promise". Rail 587: 12-13.
- ↑ National Express West Midlands
- ↑ "Setback for new Wrexham service" (May 2007). Railway Magazine 153 (1273): 12.
- ↑ A1 Steam Locomotive Trust. Retrieved on 2008 01-16.