|Operated by||National Express Coventry|
|Garage||Coventry, Wheatley Street|
|Vehicle||Optare Solo and Wright Crusader|
|Peak vehicle requirement||2|
|Via||Earlsdon, Coventry Railway Station, Coventry City Centre (The Quadrant) and London Road|
|End||Toll Bar End|
|Level|| 07:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday|
07:00 - 17:30 Sats
No Sunday Service
|Frequency||c. every 60 mins Monday to Friday daytime, every 30 mins Monday to Friday Peaks and Saturday daytime|
|Journey time||30 minutes|
All journeys on Saturday's and during Monday to Friday peak times are sponsered by Centro.
- up until 1 Apr 2006 - the route and timetable had remained the same for in excess of 12 years.
- 2 Apr 2006 - Monday to Friday peak time timetable altered to improve reliability.
- Chapelfields, Westbury Road
- Allesley Old Road/Billing Road
- Earlsdon Library
- Coventry Rail Station
- Coventry, Quadrant/New Union Street
- London Road/Gulson Road
- London Road/Daventry Road
- London Road/Tonbridge Road
- London Road/St James Lane
- Toll Bar End Island