|Operated by||National Express Coventry|
|Garage||Coventry, Wheatley Street|
|Vehicle||Volvo B6LE with Wright Crusader body|
|Peak vehicle requirement||3|
|Start||University of Warwick|
|Via||Stivichall, Cheylesmore, Whitley, Willenhall & Binley.|
|End||University Hospital Coventry|
|Length||About 10½ miles|
|Level|| 07:00 - 22:00 Monday - Saturday|
13:00 - 22:00 Sunday
|Frequency||every 30 minutes|
|Journey time||42 minutes|
All journeys are supported by Centro on behalf of the NHS Trust of Coventry & Warwickshire.
Both ends of the route contains the word University which sometimes can be confusing, however the buses will (depending on the direction) usually display "University of Warwick" or "Walsgrave Hospital"
- 30 Jul 2006 - Route launched, this bus service came into existence due to a planning condition imposed on the University Hospital for to provide such a service, the initial contract is believed to be for 3 years.
- 7 Jan - 31 Mar 2007 - a temporary timetable operated due to roadworks on the A45, journeys were operated c. every 40 minutes.
- 10 - 25 Feb 2008 - service was temporarily diverted to Cannon Park shopping centre due to a road closure preventing access to the University of Warwick.
- 27 Apr 2008 - Timetable amended, additional earlier journey added towards Walsgrave Hospital on Monday to Saturday mornings.
- University of Warwick
- Kirby Corner Road
- Canley Fire Station (towards Hospital only)
- Canley Crematorium (towards University only)
- A45 Fletchamstead Highway
- A45 Kenpas Highway
- Stivichall, Leamington Road
- Stivichall, The Chesils
- Cheylesmore, Black Prince Avenue
- Cheylesmore, William Bristow Road
- Whitley, London Road
- Willenhall, St. James Lane
- Ernesford Grange, Bredon Avenue
- Binley, Brandon Road
- Clifford Bridge Road
- University Hospital, Walsgrave