|West Midlands Transport|
|Operator||National Express Coventry|
|Garage||Coventry, Wheatley Street|
|Start||Coventry, Pool Meadow|
|Via|| Coventry Station|
|Length||About 9 miles|
|Frequency||every 30 minutes|
|Journey time||35 minutes|
|Day|| 07:30-17:30 Mon- Fri|
No Sunday service
|Night||No night service|
| † peak vehicle requirement|
All journeys are operated with support from Centro.
As the bird flies both ends of the route are only about 3 miles apart but the route goes around several housing estates and is actually almost 9 miles long.
- 2 April 2006 - Route came into existence, it replaced parts of previous routes C and A1. At first the service suffered from poor timekeeping because of insufficient running time.
- 23 July 2006 - Route was revised to serve Quadrant in City Centre, Coventry Station and Cheylesmore shops, the timetable was recast with an extra vehicle added to improve timekeeping, a peak time only extension to Rowley Drive Industrial Estate was withdrawn.
- 22 October 2006 - Route was revised to serve Dillotford Avenue in Cheylesmore.
- 27 Apr 2008 - Timetable amended, extra journey added on Saturdays.
- Coventry, Pool Meadow Bus Station
- Coventry, Broadgate
- Coventry, Quadrant
- Coventry Rail Station
- Cheylesmore, Stoney Road
- Cheylesmore, Shops
- Cheylesmore, Ulverscroft Road
- Cheylesmore, Dillotford Avenue
- Cheylesmore, William Bristow Road
- Whitley, Asda Supermarket
- Whitley, Abbey Road
- Willenhall, Police Station
- Willenhall, Middle Ride
- Willenhall, Yarningale Road
- Stonehouse Estate, Stonehouse Lane.
N.B - Certain "against flow" journeys operate a direct route between Whitley, Asda and Stonehouse Estate (via London Road).