|Operated by||National Express West Midlands|
|Peak vehicle requirement||6 each direction|
|Length||About 5 miles|
|Level|| 07:00 - 22:00 Monday - Saturday, 09:00 - 19:00 Sunday|
|Frequency|| every 20 minutes DAYTIME, 60 minutes EVENING AND SUNDAYS|
|Former Route Numbers||264, 264A, 265, 265A, 293, 296|
|Journey time||1 hour 5 minutes approximate|
|Night||19:00 - 22:00 Monday - Saturday as Route X96|
The X96 route is a bus route in the West Midlands, United Kingdom created after the Dudley bus network review. It runs between Dudley to Wollaston Farm, Stourbridge.
Pre Dudley Network ReviewEdit
Before the Dudley Bus Network Review of April 2008 this bus route was 3 different routes. It was:
- National Express West Midlands Route 264 and 265 between Dudley and Merry Hill Centre.
- National Express West Midlands Route 296 between Merry Hill Centre and Stourbridge.
- National Express West Midands Route 293 between Stourbridge and Wollaston Farm. 
- Holly Hall
- Merry Hill Centre
- Corbetts Hospital
- Wollaston Farm
Official Route TimetableEdit
In a nutshell, it will depart Dudley at 13, 33 and 53 minutes past the hour and will depart Wollaston Farm at 15, 35 and 55 minutes past the hour up until 1835 from Wollaston Farm (then every hour at 30 minutes past) and from 1905 minutes past from merry hill (then every hour at 5 minutes past).
- ↑ http://www.expressandstar.com/2008/01/30/bus-route-shake-up-planned/ Express and Star 31/01/08
- ↑ http://www.networkwestmidlands.co.uk/dudley/allchangeleaflet.pdf Network West Midlands All Change in Dudley Leaftet
- ↑ http://www.networkwestmidlands.co.uk/dudley/ Network West Midlands All Change in Dudley site
- Travel West Midlands website
- Network West Midlands Website
- West Midlands Buses (Photographs)
- All Change in Dudley Website