|Operated by||National Express West Midlands|
|Vehicle||Usually Volvo B10L/Wright Liberator, but sometimes Volvo B7TL/Wright Eclipse Gemini or Volvo B7RLE|
|Peak vehicle requirement||2|
|Start||Solihull Railway Station|
|Via||Meriden & Balsall Common|
|End||Coventry, (Pool Meadow Bus Station)|
|Level|| 07:30 - 18:30 Monday - Friday|
08:30 - 18:30 Saturdays
|Frequency||circa. every 75 minutes|
|Journey time||1 hour and 7 minutes|
History of routeEdit
- 1984 - came into existence. The areas which the route covers was previously served by a mixture of several WMPTE and Midland Red routes.
- 24 Oct, 1994 - service was transferred to Your Bus, a subsidiary of West Midlands Travel.
- 4 Feb, 2001 - service was amalgamated to the Acock's Green depot of Travel West Midlands. (prior to 24 Oct, 1994 it was operated by Coventry depot).
- Solihull Railway Station
- Solihull Town Centre
- Balsall Common
- Burton Green (192) or Carol Green (194)
- Tile Hill South
- Torrington Avenue
- Hearsall Common
- Spon End
- Coventry, Pool Meadow Bus Station
N.B. : First trip towards Coventry starts from Acock's Green bus depot and operates via Olton Station before commencing from Solihull, likewise last trip towards Solihull extends via Olton Station to Acock's Green bus depot.