|Operated by||National Express West Midlands & Central Logistics (17)|
|Garage||Lea Hall Depot|
|Vehicle||Mercedes-Benz O405N/ Ford Iveco|
|End||Lea Hall - 13, Marston Green - 17|
|Length||About ?? Miles|
|Level|| 05:00 - 00:05 Monday - Saturday|
07:25 - 23:30 Sunday
|Frequency||Service 13 every 10-12 minutes Monday - Saturday with no Sunday service. Service 17 run every 12 minutes daytime, 20 minutes evening and every 12-15 minutes Sundays.|
|Journey time||Both approx 35-40 minutes|
- 01st June 2008 - National Express West Midlands reinstate the old timings for both 13 and 17. Both services now run every 12 minutes each, creating a joint frequency of every 6 minutes. Sunday service has reverted back to every 12 minutes as has the evening service to every 20 minutes.
- 30th March 2008 - Central Logistics reduce their frequency on the 17.
- 11th November 2007 - National Express West Midlands increase the frequency of service 17 from every 12 to every 5 minutes. 17E's will be run from Garretts Green when needed. As a result, service 13 experienced a service decreased from every 12 to 30 minutes. The service was also re-routed down various parts of service 590A/C and down the Yardley Green Road. Peak hour service 15 was also withdrawn due to service 13 providing a viable alternative for passengers.
- 10th November 2007 - Diamond Bus withdraw service 17.
- 22nd July 2007 - Diamond Bus increase their frequency on the service and add a evening and Sunday service.
On both services only single decker vehicles are allowed due to the low bridges at Lea Hall and Marston Green. As a result, the Mercedes-Benz O405N are used on both services, however the Scania OmniLink have never been used despite appearing on other Lea Hall services.
Both services have a daytime frequency of every 12 minutes, creating a joint service every 6 minutes along the Green Lane and towards the Yew Tree. Service 17 operates every 20 minutes in the evenings and 12 minutes on Sundays with service 13 having no service during these times. Recent timetable amendments have meant that there are now less 17's and more 13's.
National Express West Midlands currently charge a maximum fare of £1.50 on both services.
- Travel West Midlands website
- Unoffical Lea Hall and Bordesley site
- West Midlands Buses (Photographs)