|West Midlands Transport|
|Operator||National Express West Midlands|
|Vehicle||Usually Volvo B10L / Wright Liberator, but sometimes Volvo B7TL / Wright Eclipse Gemini or Volvo B7RLE / Wright Eclipse Urban|
|End||Coventry, (Pool Meadow)|
|Frequency||c. every 75 minutes|
|Journey time||67 minutes|
|Day|| 07:30 - 18:30 Mon - Fri|
08:30 - 18:30 Saturdays
No Sunday service
|Night||No night service|
| † peak vehicle requirement|
History of routeEdit
- 1984 - came into existence, the areas which the route covers was previously served by a mixture of several WMPTE and Midland Red routes.
- 24 Oct, 1994 - service was transferred to Your Bus, a subsidiary of West Midlands Travel.
- 4 Feb, 2001 - service was amalgamated to the Acocks Green garage of Travel West Midlands (It was operated by West Midlands Travel's Coventry garage prior to 24 Oct 1994).
- Solihull Railway Station
- Solihull Town Centre
- Balsall Common
- Burton Green (192) or Carol Green (194)
- Tile Hill South
- Torrington Avenue
- Hearsall Common
- Spon End
- Coventry, Pool Meadow Bus Station
N.B. : First trip towards Coventry starts from Acocks Green bus garage and operates via Olton Station before commencing from Solihull, likewise last trip towards Solihull extends via Olton Station to Acocks Green bus garage.